Graphite pencil drawing of the historic West Door at Westminster Abbey in London: the setting for every coronation since 1066, and 16 royal weddings. This 15th century façade was designed by Henry Yevele, one of the prolific master masons of the Middle Ages.
This limited edition fine art print has been produced to commemorate the coronation of King Charles III on 6th May 2023. Each print is signed and numbered, and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
My prints are end-to-end carbon neutral, with 95% plastic-free packaging.
- Archival quality Giclée prints
- Heavyweight 310gsm Hahnemühle German Etching paper
- Acid-free, lignin-free, vegan
- Limited edition of 25 in each size
- Available framed or unframed
- Framed prints come with a black FSC-certified wood frame, high-quality glass border and white window mount